Cooperation with partners
The Caribbean Arthritis Foundation is proud to work with leading, responsible organisations, who share our passion in the fight against arthritis. Who want to bring about change and who are committed to working with the Caribbean Arthritis Foundation to:
Building a better world for people living with arthritis today and a world without arthritis tomorrow
The Caribbean Arthritis Foundation is an independent foundation and is committed to promoting an early diagnosis of arthritis, the very best care and a ‘healthy’ active life for every person with a form of arthritis. We vow to stand up for the best care and quality of life for people with arthritis.
For us the voice of the patient is important and guides us.
‘Arthritis? Together we achieve more!’
After all, together we stand stronger in achieving our goals
We at the Caribbean Arthritis Foundation are proud to work together with you!
In order to enable our activities to promote the interests of people with arthritis, we search for partners who want to support us on a short or longer term basis.
On Aruba possibilities for working together are for example:
• realization of an office and meeting space.
• realization of informational material on different forms of arthritis.
• producing together a magazine or book about people with arthritis.
• organizing an informational event for people with arthritis.
Become a partner and cooperate with us in the interests of people with arthritis!
• Your name and logo can be put on our page for partners.
• You will be informed on our activities and plans.
• You will be invited to our activities.
If you are interested, please contact mr. Francisco de Mey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s build a better world for people living with arthritis today and a world without arthritis tomorrow!